Ij.Stárt.Cañon - Go to Cañon Support. Enter your Cañon model in the box and get technical support for Cañon printer setup from Ij.Stárt.Cañon
Follow steps to setup a Cañon ij printer - ij start Cañon
- At first, open your systems like a PC or laptop.
- Secondly, connect your Cañon inkjet printer to the system through wired or wireless (If you have a wireless Cañon device)
- Third, launch a web browser (default or any other) and enter ij start Cañon or Ij.Stárt.Cañon in the address search bar.
- Tap enter, and wait for the Cañon website to open that will show you different steps.
- Click the Configure icon and wait for a new window to make you ask for a model number.
- Enter your Cañon model number, hit Enter, and install the setup.
Download the Compatible Driver for Your Cañon Printer
- Power on the computer and enable your preferred Wifi. Now, access a secure internet browser to maintain privacy against vulnerabilities. You can make a quick choice between Chrome, Safari, Edge Chromium, Opera, Internet Explorer, etc.
- As Ij.Stárt.Cañon gives you access to the Cañon printer drivers suitable for your printer. Hence, you have to go straight to ij start Cañon by entering it in the address bar. Then to reach the welcome window, press the Enter key.
- Here, you will be able to see the Setup tab which is required to click for accessing the Product Selection window. Hence, click Setup and move to the next step.
- Once it is launched, you will observe a search field in the center of the screen which is obligatory to fill with your correct product model number. Hence, certify the model number by seeing the label pasted on the back of the printer. Then, click Go.
- You will view the Download window of ij start Cañon on your computer. Double-check the Operating System field and quickly change it if there is a need to do so. Now, click the Download button to proceed with downloading the software.
- You are requested not to swap between different windows or run other additional software as this may affect the internet speed and delay the download processing of Cañon file. When done, you will get the option to save the file in a secure folder according to your preference.
Easy way for Cañon printer driver installation
- Initiate the installation of Ij.Stárt.Cañon driver by connecting your printer to the internet connection. There are multiple methods available to form the connection. You can either opt for the WPS method or Standard method of connection. However, if your printer is not compatible with wireless connectivity, you can also use the ethernet method for establishing the connection.
- The next step is to access the downloaded file. If you have not changed the location manually, you will find your file in the Downloads folder. Double-click the file and run it.
- After you are done granting the permission, you will get to see the installation wizard.
- The primary window offers you to make the changes in the wizard language. Make the changes and proceed to the next step. You will now be asked to establish a connection between your computer system and printer. Make the preferred choice from the available options and build a connection. Instructions for the same will appear on your screen.
- When your printer gets attached to the system successfully, you will get a list of the printers and you have to choose the one you are using.
- From the software selection screen, checkmark the boxes of the selected software.
- Afterwards, the license agreement will prompt on your screen. Read the terms and conditions thoroughly and accept them to step further.
- The installation will now begin. In a minute or two, the process will get complete.
- You can now perform the print test by following the instructions and complete the Ij.Stárt.Cañon installation.
ij start Cañon printer setup on windows (wireless)
- In the very beginning, you have to download and install your actual printer driver from visiting the site Ij.Stárt.Cañon.
- In the next step, you need to turn on your Cañon printer and make sure that it is well plugged in with the power switch.
- Thereafter, go to the Download folder and double-tap on the downloaded file of driver setup to open it on Windows.
- Now, click on “Next” button till the time you see the option “Wireless Setup”.
- Select the “Wireless Setup” option, go to your Cañon printer screen and tap on “Wi-Fi Setup” button.
- Then, select the device settings and tap “OK” button.
- Next, Choose Device Settings LAN Settings in the given sequence and then press “OK” tab.
- Next, select LAN Settings Wireless LAN Setup and press “OK”. After doing this, your printer will search for access point.
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi router is turned on. Of it is on, the flash lamp will blink on the printer.
- Now, the network list will appear on the screen from which you have to select your Wi-Fi network from the given-list and then hit “OK.”
- Afterward, you will be asked for your WPA/WEP security key (Wi-Fi password). Enter the correct password in the given field and then click “OK.”
- In a couple of minutes, your printer will directly connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- Congratulations! The Cañon IJ printer has been wirelessly setup on your Windows system. Now, your printer is ready to serve quality printouts.
Process to establish a wifi connection on your Cañon printer
Before accessing Ij.Stárt.Cañon, your printer must be well-connected to the Wifi. So, take a look at the full-proof steps that are given below:
Wireless LAN Setup:
- To commence the network configuration process, you have to turn on the printer by pressing the Power button. The Power LED light must be stable and solid green.
- Now, press the Menu button and the Network Settings screen will come into view.
- Here you will see distinct options for establishing a connection. Select Wireless LAN Settings option and a pop-up box will be seen on your printer screen.
- Choose the SSID Settings option and following this, select Access Point. Select your favored network name and input the Wifi security key without making any mistake.
- Then tap OK.
Step-by-step guide to setup ij start Cañon printer on windows via USB
- First of all, you need to download the Cañon printer driver & complete the installation process by following the on-screen prompts.
- Thereafter, connect your printer and Windows system via USB Cable.
- Open the “Control panel” from ‘Run’ dialog box from windows search option.
- Select “Devices and Printers” option.
- In the next window you will see Green check-mark on your printer.
- If in case your printer is not listed over there, immediately click “Add printer” to add your printer manually. By doing this you will see all available printers are listed on the screen.
- Select your Cañon printer from there.
- Click “Next” button and wait for a few minute to let the printer added in the list.
- Once it is successfully added, you will see a green check-mark on your specified printer icon.
- At the end, your printer will be added in the printer list and now your printer is ready to deliver quality printouts from the connected system device.
What is the procedure to reset my Cañon printer?
At times, resetting the Cañon printer settings and changing them back to the default will help you in fixing the error. If you want to reset your Cañon printer, you have to follow the directions given below.
- Push the power button and switch on your Cañon printer.
- Now, locate the “Reset” button on the control panel and press it.
- Without releasing the Reset button, you need to press the “Start” button.
- When you press both the buttons altogether, the Reset process will commence. Once the process gets completed, the settings will restore to the default.
- To conclude the process successfully, you need to turn off your printer and detach the power cord. After waiting for a few minutes, re-establish the connection and power on your printer.